Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Update on Bella

McKennlie's little sister Bella is doing so great during this hard time away from her parents and sister.  She is staying with Uncle Austin and Aunt Adrienne and cousins Cale, and Ellie.  She is loving spending time with them and is being so good.  Bella wanted to go to tumbling today and her sweet Aunt made it happen:)  She also got to learn about all the medical gadgets that they use to help her sister and had a ball trying some of it on!  We are so grateful for all the good people helping to keep her so happy!

3 comments:

  1. Bella Bella can come hang anytime! Kamryn misses her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, Mel,Mckennlie, and Bella,
    I wish I could take away your pain and heart ache right now. I wanted to share with you a scripture that a dear friend shared with me. In Nephi 21: 14-16 The Lord goes on to tells us that we are not forgotten! We are on the palms of his hands. I know our Heavenly Father is watching over you and sweet Mckinnlie. I love you all so much and can't wait for the day when you return home. I miss seeing you all and hearing the sweet noise over the fence. Love KIm and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella,
    I'm so glad your being good.
    LOVE,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete