Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Message from Mel

We are completely overwhelmed by what is happening for our family! We cannot even tell all of you how much we love you, and how GRATEFUL we are for everything. I only get a few moments to get on the Internet to look at what is happening out there in the world, and I am SO overwhelmed. I cannot wrap my mind around what you are all doing for us. There are no words! I want each and every one of you to know that I would give anything to hug you all, one at a time, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please feel how much I mean this!!!! You are our angels!! We love you all more than we can explain. I want you all to know we had a miracle happen 2 days ago. They didn't think she was going to make it this far, and yet she's still here. Please, from the bottom of my heart, keep praying for another miracle. Heavenly Father is hearing our prayers. We still need another one. We love you all, and we'll try to write more again.

5 comments:

  1. Samantha sends lots of hugs to McKennlie! We are praying hard and send our love.
    The Stoddards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a strong and wonderful family you are! McKennlie is in my thoughts & i'm wishing, hoping, praying for her recovery.
    Love Claire Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel and Chris and girls, I hope you know how very much we love and support you. We know that our Heavenly Father and all those family members on the other side are watching over you all especially Mckennle at this difficult time. Our prayers are with you constantly. Please know we are here for you and that we know how much all the prayers really work as we were the recipients not long ago. Let us know if we can help in any way. We love you so much .... Aunt Sandy and Uncle Larry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Constantly praying for Mckennlie and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karli & I are hoping and praying for you sweet girl! Keep fighting. Love Karli & Mindi Kallas

    ReplyDelete