Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25,2012

McKennlie was able to do a lot more therapy today. She was able to stay awake for almost twice as long. She worked so hard and it is always fun to see her do new things. It is absolutely amazing to see her huge smile again! I think her favorite part of therapy was being able to taste a sucker :)! They changed her feeds to longer and less frequent. Mel & Chris always light up when they see her and miss Bella is so sweet with her. It is amazing to see this awesome family continue to be so faith filled throughout this experience. We can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news with us. We are so proud of you McKennlie, you are AMAZING!!
    The Stoddard Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKennlie you are so nice! You always make me feel good when you smile. I can't wait 'til you come home. love, Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears of joy come to my eyes as I read of her improvements. It is so wonderful. We love you guys. As I sit in Mckay-Dee hospital with our son Alex, I am so thankful for all the miracles our families have both received. Catherine

    ReplyDelete