Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7, 2012

McKennlie has decided to talk! She just started and it made her and everyone around her so happy. She is so much fun to be around and beat her cousins and her mom at UNO today! She has started eating food which is interesting because they have to purée everything!?! She had tacos for lunch that looked like sweet potatoes, but smelled and tasted like tacos. She has learned to identify an itch and scratch it awwwwww. She is giving high fives with both hands and her fine motor skills are getting even better with her right. Who would have thought that four weeks later she would be back to here. She is amazing now and always has been. Keep praying for our girl we have high hopes that she can be doing really awesome by the time Caleb gets here.

4 comments:

  1. Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!!! Keep it up McKennlie! I love you and miss you! I am so glad you are starting to talk. You are one of my best friends. I am thinking of you and am glad your doing better.
    Love,
    McKenleigh Jaramillo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news! We are so happy that she continues to do so well. We keep praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't commented for awhile but have clung to each of your posts. What is even cuter is my anti blogger husband who doesn't even have a clue what I write about on my blog asks me almost every day how Mckennlie is doing...how grateful i am for blogs that we can be a part of Mckennlie's amazing recovery. I am seriously in awe at how amazing she is doing!! I know what could have been so how far she has come is truly a miracle!! Keep working hard sweet girl...you are fighting for us all!!!

    ReplyDelete