Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012

McKennlie rocked it again today! She is still getting better each day and impressing the therapists and doctors. Wally one of the neuro surgeons said the only word for her recovery to this point is AMAZING! We agree we think it is amazing in fact we think it is a miracle. McKennlie is starting to find her voice and make more sounds she has said mom and hi. We can not wait until she is telling all of us what she wants. Her little personality has come to the surface and we love it! She was hitting her Uncle Tyler with a pillow and laughing each time! ( he so deserved it!) McKennlie's strength increases everyday and her determination never wavers. She is an amazing example of enduring trials with a smile!

4 comments:

  1. Such a happy day to hear the voice of your child that you have missed for so long! It is a day I will never forget. McKennlie is amazing! Love it that the doctors know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is all so wonderful. I check to see how she is doing every day. I am so thankful she is doing well. It really makes me so happy. You are a great family and it is wonderful to see your strength. I also love to see all the green ribbons around town. It is so special. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat!! It brings tears to my eyes every time I read how well she is doing! Heavenly Father truly does answer prayers! I'm so happy for you guys that she is progressing and doing so well. :)
    Beth Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love You McKennlie! I can't wait until I can see you. I'm soooo glad that you are doing better.
    Love- Mykenzie Preisler

    ReplyDelete