Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 14, 2012

McKennlie is rolling all by herself on the floor. She can also push up on her elbows and look up when she is on her belly. Her favorite part of the day was playing soccer in physical therapy. She stood up and the therapists helped her balance and Mel rolled her the soccer ball to her and she booted it 30 times. Her friend Tori was trying to show her that she had painted her toenails green in Mckennlie's honor and McKennlie could not see them so she used her stomach muscles and sat up. We are so excited for each new progression. Please keep praying for our girl! We know that faith and prayers and a loving merciful Heavenly Father will get our girl better.

1 comment:

  1. I love you soooo much McKennlie and I'm so glad that you are doing good. I pray for you everyday and I know that Heavenly Father listens. I miss you- keep up the good work!
    Love-
    Mykenzie P :)

    ReplyDelete