Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 5, 2012




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRACLE GIRL MCKENNLIE! McKennlie had an awesome day today.  She was able to go to her newest cousin Kate's baby blessing and see the Strong family. She had a great time and loved just hanging out and seeing her family. Then they jumped  in the car and drove from Eagle Mountain to Roy to see the Provost side! She had pizza and loved every second of it! She had a special cake that Grandma and Grandpa Provost had made for her that was covered in soccer ball rings! As I sat and watched McKennlie blow all 9 candles out on her cake I just kept thinking how blessed we are to have this sweet girl still here today. I know without any doubt that her healing is a miracle from a loving Heavenly Father who hears and answers our prayers. I can not wait for all the birthdays and other special occasions we will be able to share with our sweet McKennlie!

2 comments:

  1. Cheri, thank you so much for this last post. You have brought me to tears once again. I am so grateful to you for doing such a fantastic job keeping up this blog. It is truly a treasure! I love you with all my heart, and am so grateful for all you are doing for us. I had the same thoughts yesterday as you, and how grateful I am that she is still here with us celebrating her birthday. Things could have been much different. I am so thankful for miracles. Love you, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a huge day! It is an odd blessing that comes from such a traumatic event to have a deeper appreciation for life. Not taking life for granted is a precious gift. Reading your reflection of watching McKennlie blow out her candles was very tender to me and brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you all!!

    ReplyDelete