Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 12, 2012

Today I asked McKennlie what she thought I should write on the blog and she said "nothing"!  Then she thought about it for a minute and said "I took 12 steps by myself"! I think that is definitely blog worthy! Okay so we are changing the welcome home party yet again. Now it will be Friday August 17th from 6-8. If everyone would please bring a treat to share that would be great! Mel and baby are still doing great and she goes back to the doctor on Tuesday and I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. It's so good to hear McKennlie gave 12 steps yesterday. Great work! We have you and your family in our prayers sweet angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is the 6 year anniversary of my son's accident that left him with a TBI. So very thankful that he lived and had a miraculous recovery. He has a few minor things that he has learned to deal with but he is doing awesome. I am so happy and so grateful that McKinnlie is home and doing so well! I keep praying for her continued recovery and for her to walk. Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers! Much love to your family!

    ReplyDelete